Saturday, February 18, 2012

New Old Finds

I finally got to go thrifting today!  It's been far too long since I went last.  I've been caught up with so many crafts and projects that I kind of abandoned my darling little vintage shop.  But, I sat myself down and realized that I need to learn how to FOCUS!  I'm pretty sure I have ADD to the max when it comes to being creative.  I love doing so many different things that I become a scatterbrain and jump from one project to the next.  I feel that every week is something new.

Anyways, I didn't get to thrift for long.  Sam and I promised Brian we would take him to get dinner on his break.  So as a result I was only able to leave with two coats.  Not bad for this particular thrift shop I was at.  I'll be taking pictures tomorrow of these items and I'll make sure to post them right away!

In the meantime, It's now after 3am and I totally lost track of time thanks to Sims 3.  I'm such a child.

Okay loves, have a good night (or morning?)

Bean

No comments:

Post a Comment