Monday, February 13, 2012

Two-Faced

For those who don't know me, I'll have you know there are two sides to me: one is extremely girly (think fashion, hair, make-up, animals, cute things, home decor).  Then there is a whole other side.  This side is the "artsy" side.  I guess the best way to describe my "artsy side" is to just take a look below...





My friend Joey and I had a small shoot today.  He has a solo project called Kissing Candice and he is releasing his EP tomorrow.  He used to be in Dr. Acula, so we go way back.  In fact, I hadn't seen him in almost two years, which really sucked.  However, we got to reminisce on old times and touring together three years ago.  That's the only good part about not seeing people for a long time.

Anyways, I have a belly full of nachos and am thinking about calling it a night.  I hope everyone has a wonderful Valentine's Day tomorrow.  Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment