Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Too Gross to Eat

Okay, so in honor of my boyfriend's birthday this Saturday, I am taking a risk and baking a very elaborate cake for him.  The idea sparked on Sunday after we finished watching the Walking Dead.  There were a bunch of us sitting in Mike's room and we decided that since he and Cheryl will be moved into their new apartment this upcoming weekend, that we'll have a birthday/season finale party.  Danny and I wanted to hire his friend's bakery to make the cake, but unfortunately his friend quit (pretty much the day before we came up with this idea).  So I decided that I will bake the cake Saturday and hopefully have it completely decorated by Sunday.

Oh, did I mention that this cake was going to be inspired by the Walking Dead?!  Perhaps a zombified Brian (my boyfriend)?  I looked on google for some inspiration, even though I already have an idea in mind.  These are some of my favorites:




No comments:

Post a Comment