Saturday, April 16, 2011

what you swore the time before


I have been trying to find the words to write about how horrible of a week I have been having, but I keep erasing everything I write.  I guess I just don't want to talk about it anymore.

I will, however, say thank you to all of my friends and family who have been there for me this week.  You're all so amazing and I truly regret not spending as much time as possible with you for the past year.  

Also, I'd like to thank a specific person (I will keep her identity anonymous just so there is no more drama).  You have no idea how shocked I was to find out the truth from you.  I mean this in a good way.  I am still in awe and really don't know what to say except thank you from the bottom of my heart.  It makes me happy to know that there are some girls still out there that won't stab each other in the back.

So, onto other things, I have become part of the 21st century and bought an iPhone.  I'm addicted to it already and I've only had it for a day.  I already loaded some music onto it and currently have a playlist playing, featuring Depeche Mode, New Order, Dramarama, Butthole Surfers, Sparta, the Bouncing Souls, Saosin, etc.  A little mix of my teenage years to before I was even born.

Well, it's time to go out in the rain...See you next time.






No comments:

Post a Comment